(Intro – Young Thug)
Won't you delight?
Ho-hum information technology down
I'm tryna talk to yous, darling
Tryna walk with yous, darling
Do yous hear me?
And no-no-no-no-nobody can stop it
The dear yous got from me
And every time, I wait out at my seat today
They chase, they flash they flash, aye

(Verse 1 – Young Thug)
Tell me how you feel right at present
Crusade all I wanna exercise is continue it real correct now
I'one thousand tryna beat information technology up
Beat Pills right now
Able-bodied in the sheets
I got skills right now
Ruby braids, with some reddish baby hair
Balling in that guild, Ace of Spades, yep
Popular that bi**h and spray it similar raid
Yellow diamonds on you like a glass of lemonade
QB, I'll throw it
Teeth white, Newports
I desire knees, correct choice
80 thousand dollar Birkin bag in the Porsche
I'1000 tryna f**k with you till we on life support
I'll split information technology with you if we get half of Michael Hashemite kingdom of jordan
No toilet tissue, I southward**t on ni**as cause life's brusque facts
No passport to go with me
I had to get deported

(Chorus – Pharrell Williams & Young Thug)
Please permit go, and have a good time
Have a good, accept a adept time, yes
Have a good, have a skilful fourth dimension
Delight let go, and accept a skillful time
Have a good, have a adept time, yeah
Have a good, have a good time

(Refrain – Ariana Grande & Pharrell Williams)
When you exercise things like this
And you set me free
How can anyone get tired?
When you do things like this
And you gear up me free
I think I just been inspired
Oh babe

(Poetry ii – Young Thug)
Jeffery!
Make new chapter, if I read you lot?
She got every red bottom like a baboon
Hunnid bottles in the club, real ane room
Girl you gotta keep up with a dominate movement
King of the jungle, tycoon
Everybody thinking that it's a cartoon
Nosotros just wanna political party, nosotros dorsum in the war room
Do you want some? No I don't sir
Tryna scout me balling, do yous desire money?
I'thou just tryna turn upwardly, tryna piece of work something
Shawty s**g the d**one thousand, only she wanna f**thou it outset
Hey Mister? You a rapper
Expert pilus, got a bad ass
Rich ni**a, I similar em ratchet
F**k it upward, throw it back
No shave, Brazilian waxed

(Chorus – Pharrell Williams & Young Thug)
Please let go, and take a good time
Have a good, take a practiced time, yeah
Accept a proficient, have a good time
Please let go, and have a skillful time
Have a good, have a good time, aye
Take a skilful, have a practiced time

(Refrain – Ariana Grande & Pharrell Williams)
When you do things like this
And you set me complimentary
How can anyone become tired?
When you do things like this
And yous prepare me gratis
I think I merely been inspired
When you exercise things like this
And you lot set me gratis, boy
How can anyone get tired?
When y'all exercise things like this
And you set me free
I think I only been inspired

(Outro – Pharrell Williams & Ariana Grande)
Hey, hey this i make me so naughty
I recollect yous opened my eyes